Modern Age Computer Consultants Inc. (MACCI) is looking for an Office Administrator to join their team. This position is a full-time 1-year term with the possibility of renewal and is located at O'Connor and Donlands. This position includes 1 month of in-office training followed by hybrid work. Interested applicants are encouraged to send an email with an attached résumé to [email protected] today.
COVID-19 Protocols in Place: Work in office, Work from Home, Hybrid
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly receive and screen incoming telephone calls
- Promptly screen and distribute incoming customer requests and enter information into database
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to technicians, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures
- Remain aware and update of technicians’ schedules
- Maintain follow-up call procedure with the customer once other team members complete their work
- Maintain logs of activities and communication using Outlook, Skype and other Microsoft Office
- Provide accurate document support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents.
- Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations
- Create quotations according to customers' requests, provide warranty information and delivery dates
- Calculate, prepare and issue invoices
- Enter billing information into the accounting/database program
- Verification of documents for accuracy in a timely fashion
- Prepare for meetings agenda and record meeting minutes
- Develop and maintain a well-organized filing system that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of
- General office duties to maintain the operation of a small office.
- Some accounting skills required (ie, petty cash …)
- Perform related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing
- Perform addition functions as directed
- Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing training
skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity for the company
Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Must be bondable
- High School diploma and/or other related Education
- Proficient in MS Office suite (ie, Outllok, TEAMS, Excel, Powerpoint…)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Attention to details
- Related experience preferred
- Must be a fast learner and is motivated to learn
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their résumé to Marzi Sarvi. Click below to send your application now!