Launch your career in the construction industry when you join the Golden Mile Trades Training program with LEC. This 6 week in-class training is followed by 8 weeks paid placement ($23/hr) to train on Aecon’s Hydro-Vac trucks. Training starts February 21, 2023 and May 29, 2023.
Call 647-836-7420 to Apply or
Click Here to Apply via Email
Construction Training Program Highlights:
- 6 week in-class training
- 8 weeks paid placement at Aecon ($23/hr)
- Training begins February 21, 2023 and May 29, 2023
During this training students will receive the following certifications:
- Globally Harmonized WHIMIS
- Working at Heights
- Workplace Violence and Harassment
- Introduction to PPE
- Introduction to Hand Tools
- Safety Awareness in Four Steps
- First Aid
- Confined Space Entry and Hazard Recognition
- Traffic Control
Hydro-vac trucks use high-pressure water to break soil around underground utilities (natural gas, hydro, etc). It uses high pressure water to break the ground and vacuum suction to remove the soil.
Priority will be given to residents in the following postal codes:
For more details, please contact Marzieh Sarvi at 647-836-7420, or tap below to send an email now!
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter