Now Accepting New Applicants in Golden Mile
Aecon-Golden Mile is hiring for Hydro Vac Operator and Hydro Vac Labourer positions from Golden Mile residents. To apply for either position or to simply learn more information, please email [email protected] today.
- There are two positions available: Hydro Vac Operator and Hydro Vac Labourer
- Job category: Construction Trades
- Job type: Permanent (Full-time)
- Start of work term: As soon as possible
- Starting salary: $24/hour
- Number of open positions: 2
- On-the-job training available
- Hydro Vac trucks use high-pressure water to break ground and vacuum-suction soil around underground utilities (natural gas, hydro, etc.)
- Priority will be given to candidates who live in the following postal codes:
Aecon-Golden Mile Joint Venture is a community owned construction company that will meet supply chain needs for construction and maintenance contracts, in part resulting from Toronto's Eglinton Crosstown LRT expansion.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their résumé to Marzi Sarvi. Click below to send your application now, or call 416-537-6532 x2215 for more information.