This 6 week in-class training is followed by 8 weeks paid placement ($23/hr) to train on Aecon’s Hydro-Vac trucks. Training starts May 30th, 2022.
Construction Training Program Highlights:
- 6 week in-class training
- 8 weeks paid placement at Aecon ($23/hr)
- Training begins May 30, 2022
During this training students will receive the following certifications:
- Globally Harmonized WHIMIS
- Working at Heights
- Workplace Violence and Harassment
- Introduction to PPE
- Introduction to Hand Tools
- Safety Awareness in Four Steps
- First Aid
- Confined Space Entry and Hazard Recognition
- Traffic Control
Hydro-vac trucks use high pressure water to break soil around underground utilities (natural gas, hydro, etc). It uses high pressure water to break the ground and vacuum suction to remove the soil.
Priority will be given to residents in the following postal codes:
For more details, please contact Janice Perry at 416-737-6039, or tap below to send an email now!