This 6 week in-class training is followed by 8 weeks paid placement ($23/hr) to train on Aecon’s Hydro-Vac trucks. Training starts February 21, 2023.
Construction Training Program Highlights:
- 6 week in-class training
- 8 weeks paid placement at Aecon ($23/hr)
- Training begins January 2023.
During this training students will receive the following certifications:
- Globally Harmonized WHIMIS
- Working at Heights
- Workplace Violence and Harassment
- Introduction to PPE
- Introduction to Hand Tools
- Safety Awareness in Four Steps
- First Aid
- Confined Space Entry and Hazard Recognition
- Traffic Control
Hydro-vac trucks use high pressure water to break soil around underground utilities (natural gas, hydro, etc). It uses high pressure water to break the ground and vacuum suction to remove the soil.
Priority will be given to residents in the following postal codes:
For more details, please contact Marzieh Sarvi at 647-836-7420, or tap below to send an email now!