Toronto1Covercast cloudshumidity: 59%wind: 3km/h WSWH 2 • L 02CMon4CTue
Looking for Work?
Free Computer Training
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Working in Canada
- Employment Insurance, October 2014
- Study: New facts on pension coverage in Canada, 2012
- Construction Union Wage Rate Index, November 2014
- Product/Study: Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series: "Immigration, Low Income and Income Inequality in Canada: What's New in the 2000s?", No. 364
- Job vacancies, three-month average ending in September 2014
Labour Education Centre
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to register
LEC Employment Services will be holding an Employment Pre-screening Event on Friday, November 7th at 10:00 AM on behalf of several employers who we are assisting in their efforts to recruit for a variety of administrative, customer service and sales positions. We are located in Suite 100 at 15 Gervais Drive (near Don Mills & Eglinton).
These positions include the following:
A painting contractor is looking to fill three office admin positions:
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager (see PDF job description)
- Office admin with Graphics and Web Development (WordPress) skills (see PDF job description)
- Interior Decorator with office admin skills (see PDF job description)
A major real estate and property management firm is looking to recruit two Bilingual (English/French) Customer Care Representatives (see PDF job description)
A Don Mills based recruiting firm specializing in resource sector employment is looking to hire Recruiters who can assist them in finding Engineering and IT personnel. (These positions are salary plus commission). (see PDF job description)
A provider of Business to Business (B2B) software solutions is looking for Inside Sales Telemarketers (These positions are hourly rate plus commission). (see PDF job description)
A Digital Media firm is currently seeking a Digital Sales Account Associate (see PDF job description)
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
You can download the PDF flyer for this event by clicking here