Want to learn about apprenticeships?
Join us on Tuesday, May 3rd at 10:00 AM for an Apprenticeship Information Session!
In this session you’ll learn about:
- What an apprenticeship is
- The advantages of becoming an apprentice
- Employment opportunities in various apprentice trades
- Learn about pre-apprentice and apprenticeship programmes
- Learn what employers are looking for from new apprentices
- Learn what essential skills are required for apprenticed trades
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
LEC Employment Services will be conducting a Hiring Event on Friday, April 22nd between 10 AM and 12 noon on behalf of a condominium cleaning contractor that is looking for both Heavy and Light Duty Cleaners for buildings located all across the Greater Toronto Area.
These are full-time positions Monday to Friday with optional work on weekends.
Positions are available in Downtown Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga, Richmond Hill and Oakville.
The hiring event will take place at our office located in Suite 100 at 15 Gervais Drive (near Don Mills & Eglinton East). Click here for directions!
Please click on this this PDF File for a complete descripton of these positions.
REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED