Now Accepting New Applicants
A large construction company is hiring a Quality Control Technician for a construction job site. Interested applicants are encouraged to send an email with an attached résumé to [email protected] today.
The Quality Control Technician will be responsible for:
- Performing material testing on a variety of different construction materials, including but not limited to asphalt, aggregate, soils and concrete.
- Performs site inspections and field testing for sampling/compaction and/or construction inspections.
- Maintain daily checklists and quality control reports.
- Assists in equipment management / control / maintenance / certification.
- Ensures that environment is in compliance with the company Health & Safety and Environmental Manual.
- Reviews / tracks / summarizes Quality Assurance non-conformances and ensures appropriate follow-up.
- Ensures the safe / organized status of materials and equipment in laboratory and field areas.
- Assist and perform Geotechnical investigations and inspections.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Civil Engineering Technology or relevant program is an asset.
- Experience in the lab and field testing of construction materials is an asset.
- Experience in the inspections of subgrade including proof-rolling, caissons and driven piles.
- Experience in advanced concrete lab testing is an asset.
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, MS Word and Excel skills.
- Proven people and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Proven ability to utilize current technologies.
- Proven ability to take initiative and leadership.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must have a valid “G” driver's license or equivalent and clean drivers abstract.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their résumé to Marzi Sarvi. Click below to send your application now!