Bayshore Healthcare is hiring a personal caregiver to assist clients with activities of daily living as described in their care plan. This is a unique, rewarding opportunity. Interested applicants should email a résumé to Marzi Sarvi at [email protected].
About the Position
The Personal Caregiver, under the direction of the immediate Supervisor is responsible for providing homemaking, companionship, personal care or personal assistant services to clients and their families. The Personal Caregiver assists clients with activities of daily living as described in the care plan, and in accordance with all required internal and external standards of practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide homemaking services including, but not limited to cleaning, cooking, laundry and general household management
- Provide companionship and/or accompany clients to activities and events in the community
- Provide personal care service according to directions on the care plan
- Ensures that the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent
- Provide assistance with client specific activities of daily living (personal assistance tasks)
- Perform specialized, client specific procedures for which recognized training and current competency can be demonstrated
- Observe and document client conditions according to company standards; report unusual events or changes in the client’s condition to the immediate Supervisor or to the Office
- Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System
- Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is
responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel
- Complete other tasks as requested
- The Personal Caregiver reports to a Supervisor as designated by the Area Director.
Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Completion of formal, accredited caregiver training program and/or a combination of
equivalent education and experience. The Personal Caregiver must have strong knowledge of
the principles of caregiving as well as well as customer service.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their résumé to Marzi Sarvi. Click below to send your application now!