BOOM Imaging is looking to hire an Office Administrator at its site in Toronto. This is a permanent role. Interested applicants are encouraged to send an email with an attached résumé to [email protected] today.
Starting Pay: $37,440 – $45,760 (calculated hourly)
BOOM Imaging is a full‐scope print and imaging solutions provider, serving companies across Canada. From large format prints, signage and reprographics to vehicle wraps, construction hoarding and offset printing, BOOM Imaging focuses on quality, timeliness and seamless delivery for our clients. Applications are endless in variety and style, which is why everything they do is custom-built exclusively for clients.
To be successful as the Office Administrator for BOOM Imaging you need to possess strong math and analytical abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to adapt to changing plans and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers/vendors by email, phone and in person
- Data Input/entering and finalizing invoices
- Able deal with technical detailed invoicing.
- Preparing and sending estimates to clients
- Pricing edits
- Process credit card transactions
- Prepare purchase orders
- Order supplies
- Organize couriers, make shipping labels
- Reception/answering phones
Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bookkeeper/accounting background is an asset
- Very strong math skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills are important
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Customer Service skills
- Computer skills essential including working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Technical computer skills
- Basic understanding of: AutoCAD Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is an asset
- Have a valid Ontario driver’s license and able to produce a clean drivers abstract
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their résumé to Marzi Sarvi. Click below to send your application now!
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter