Now Accepting New Applicants
Nortem is looking to fill an Office Administration role. The company has over a decade of experience designing, fabricating and installing a wide range of facade systems and cladding solutions. Interested applicants are encouraged to send an email with an attached résumé to [email protected] today.
Nortem's solutions range from Aluminum to Steel to glazing to composite materials such as Aluminum Composite panels and High Pressure Laminate and Concrete Panels. Whether your project is a new build, replace OR Repair.
- Full-time position (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Vaughan location
The Office Administration will be responsible for:
- Supporting day-to-day operations by performing administrative tasks for manager and the team
- Developing and maintaining customer-focused relationships with customers
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages
- Ensuring appropriate documentation on contracts, filing, composing, and editing documents and reports
- Assisting with planning meetings
- Ordering office supplies as requested
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- A degree in technical area is an asset
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to change
- Ability to create, edit, proofread, and format documents/presentations
- Basic skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their résumé to Marzi Sarvi. Click below to send your application now!
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter