Civil Arsa is looking to hire Junior and Senior Road Inspectors for upcoming construction projects at various locations across Ontario. Interested applicants are encouraged to send an email with an attached résumé to [email protected] today.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the work of the contractor on MTO infrastructure construction projects (e.g. roads, bridges, transit & rail facilities)
- Maintain detailed daily diaries of contractor’s work, contract progress and inspection milestones and ensure that the inspection tasks are completed and recorded in a prompt and accurate manner
- Provide inspection of various items in accordance with the specifications
- Verifying quantities, preparing monthly progress reports for work completed by the contractor
- Prepare weekly construction reports
Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- E.I.T. designation is a must
- Upon hiring the orientation and on the job training will be provided
- Knowledge of requirements for the construction projects is an asset
- Verbal and Written English communication skills
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their résumé to Marzi Sarvi. Click below to send your application now!