Now Accepting New Applicants
Nortem is looking to fill an General Labour role. The company has over a decade of experience designing, fabricating and installing a wide range of facade systems and cladding solutions. Interested applicants are encouraged to send an email with an attached résumé to [email protected] today.
Nortem's solutions range from Aluminum to Steel to glazing to composite materials such as Aluminum Composite panels and High Pressure Laminate and Concrete Panels. Whether your project is a new build, replace OR Repair.
- Full-time position (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Vaughan location (working in the shop as well as on the construction job site)
The General Labourer will be responsible for:
- Assisting staff in preparing and operating CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Will receive on the job training in using machineries, reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Supporting team with installation, metal fabrication and finishing touches
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Physically fit
- Able to work in various weather condition
- Time management and reliable to show up on time at work
- Willing to learn and follow instruction
- Follow health and safety rules
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their résumé to Marzi Sarvi. Click below to email your application now!