What to Expect:
- Learn basic computer skills to confidently use a computer
- Find information online, fill out online forms, email, MS Word, online safety, saving and sharing files...
- You will need internet access and a laptop or computer to participate
- Join anytime, choose your goals and stay as long as you need. New learners are always welcome!
What is the class schedule?
- Beginning May 2021
- Classes are offered every Thursday from 1:30 - 3:30pm via zoom
How do I sign up?
- Contact Ryan Pike, Basic Skills Instructor: (416) 537-6532 x. 2222
- [email protected]
- You must be an Ontario resident
- Age 19 years and over
- Have basic English language skills (Canadian Language Benchmark 5)
- Provide your Social Insurance Number