Call Center Customer Services Representative/ Sales Lead Qualifier
To accelerate our growth, we’re searching for exceptional Call Center Customer Services Representative to join our team. Their task will be to support the sales team in attaining their objectives; providing focus and productive communication with all customers ensuring service excellence and customer satisfaction; and performs day-to-day duties for successful fulfillment of client leads. The role requires someone who is able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining high levels of customer service. Every day there will be different projects and or tasks that require someone who can pivot easily.
We need people who want to break down walls and make things happen. They will have to be very special and very driven to be successful. They will help define the sales processes, coordinate the appointments, and be the first point of contact for calls and leads. This sales team will be critical to our success and will have the opportunity to impact Penguin as well as the entire basement renovation industry.
You'll be working on things like:
- Play a crucial role in acquiring prospective customers through research and marketing initiatives
- Verify our customers by connecting and having a detailed conversation with them – providing contextual information about us and discussing their wants and needs
- Maintain data integrity in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with current and potential customers to ensure referrals and positive customer reviews
- Educate current and potential customers about the renovation services and industry leading materials/products we offer with integrity and excellence
- Collaborating and experimenting with the sales team to identify and creating best practices, understanding customer and market trends, and reviewing qualification approach to maximize sales efficiency
- Ensure ultimate client satisfaction through industry leading customer service
You'll need to have:
- Passion for sales and building relationships
- Willingness to learn and understand the business – a true business partner, this person is enthusiastic and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- 2+ years of progressive sales and customer service in the retail, hospitality industry, real estate and construction industry is a strong plus
- The ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment – we are growing, learning and evolving
- The desire to have an impact and make a difference
- A love for construction, renovation, and the customer experience
- The need to get dirty and get things done
This is a full time, hourly position based at the Penguin Basement Limited office - 906 Magnetic Drive, North York, ON M3J 2C4. The hours of work will vary and will include days, evenings and weekends. Our customers work the 9-5 – we meet with them around their schedules.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is “this close” to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the sales team and encourage everyone to apply.
So what’s the first step to your exciting new career with Penguin?
We are accepting online applications and welcome all qualified people interested in this opportunity. While we appreciate and value all applicants, only those who will be selected to interview will be contacted.
Penguin Basement Limited is committed to supporting an inclusive, barrier- free recruitment and selection process in a work environment where all candidates/employees feel valued, respected and supported.
To Apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org