We are a not-for-profit government funded program with a range of services and funding opportunities to help you hire and maintain good staff
Experienced, Qualified Candidates
LEC works with hundreds of qualified and enthusiastic job seekers every year.
We can link you to a pool of pre-screened candidates to match your hiring needs.
No Cost Recruitment services
Our staff will work closely with you to support you through the hiring process
- Post your job for free and send your posting to our considerable contact list
- Pre-screen candidates before referring resumes to you
- Hold Job Fairs and Recruitment Events to meet your hiring needs
- Provide a venue for your hiring events
- Provide on the job support for new placements
- To post a job today contact email@example.com or call (416) 537-6532
Financial support to help train your new employees
You may be eligible for hiring incentives to offset the cost of onboarding new staff who are placed through us. This may include a wage subsidy or a test and hire amount.
Access to the Canada Ontario Job Grant to Train Your Staff
Learn about the Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG) here
We have youth who are looking for summer, part-time and weekend positions
Services for Trades and Construction Employers
Are you interested in hiring apprentices and or trades people?
Supporting your Community
Can you devote a little time?
- Provide mentorship opportunities
- Guest speaking opportunities
- Conduct mock interviews
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org